Contact our Law Office:


9am to
5pm CST
Mon. - Fri.

Check My Case Status

Answers to your questions about the K-3 Visa

United States immigration law allows spouses of a United States citizens and their minor children to be admitted to the United States as nonimmigrants while they are waiting for the processing for permanent residency to be completed. The K-3 Nonimmigrant Visa also allows them to obtain employment authorization while they are waiting.

Who is eleigible for […]

  • Share/Bookmark

How do I extend my stay in the United States?

How do I extend my stay? If you would like to extend your stay in the United States, you must file an Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status before your authorized stay […]

  • Share/Bookmark