Contact our Law Office:


9am to
5pm CST
Mon. - Fri.

Check My Case Status


Students have long-traveled to the United States to pursue some of the best education the world can offer.

F-1 Visa

F-1 Visa status is allowed to persons having a residence in a foreign country which they have no intention of abandoning who is a bona fide student qualified to pursue a full course of study abroad in this country. These persons are allowed to enter the United States temporarily and solely for the purpose of pursuing such a course of study at an established college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution, or in a language training program in the United States.

F-2 Visa

F-2 Visa status is likewise allowed for the spouse and minor children of an F-1 Visa entrant if accompanying or following to join the student.

F-3 Visa

Our neighbors to the North and to the South can obtain their own student visas with a bit of flexibility.

F-3 Visas are allowed to nationals of Canada or Mexico, who maintain actual residence and a place of abode in the country of nationality, and who are generally “students” entitled to F-1 visas, except that the aliens’ qualifications for an actual course of study may be full or part-time. These persons must be commuting to the United States institution or place of study from Canada or Mexico.

For more information, please fill out the web consultation form or call 312.588.0466.

Email us at

  • Share/Bookmark