Contact our Law Office:


9am to
5pm CST
Mon. - Fri.

Check My Case Status

M Visa

M-1 Visa

M-1 Visas are issued to persons having a residence in a foreign country which he/she has no intention of abandoning who seeks to enter the United States temporarily and solely for the purpose of pursuing a full course of study at an established vocational or other recognized nonacademic institution (other than in a language training program) in the United States.

M-2 Visa

M-2 Visas are issued to the spouse and minor children of an M-1 Visa holder if accompanying or following to join such the visa holder.

M-3 Visa

Similar to the F-3 Visa, the M-3 Visa can be issued to nationals of Canada or Mexico who maintain an actual residence and place of abode in their home country except that their course of study may be full or part-time. These persons must be commuting to the United States institution or place of study from Canada or Mexico.

For more information, please fill out the web consultation form or call 312.588.0466.

Email us at:

  • Share/Bookmark