Contact our Law Office:


9am to
5pm CST
Mon. - Fri.

Check My Case Status

Scehule A

Schedule A is a list of occupations for which the United Stares Department of Labor has determined there are not sufficient U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified and/or available. In addition, Schedule A establishes that the employment of aliens in such occupations will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of U.S. workers similarly employed.

Schedule A Occupations:

  • Physical Therapists
    Physical Therapists who possess all the qualifications necessary to take the physical therapist licensing examination in the state in which they propose to practice physical therapy
  • Professional Nurses
    The Professional Nurse must:

    1. Have a Commission on Graduates in Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) Certificate
    2. Have passed the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX—RN) exam or the hold a full and unrestricted (permanent) license to practice nursing in the state of intended employment
  • Sciences or Arts (except performing arts)
    Aliens (except for aliens in the performing arts) of exceptional ability in the sciences or arts including college and university teachers of exceptional ability who have been practicing their science or art during the year prior to application and who intend to practice the same science or art in the United States. For purposes of this group, the term “science or art” means any field of knowledge and/or skill with respect to which colleges and universities commonly offer specialized courses leading to a degree in the knowledge and/or skill. An alien, however, need not have studied at a college or university.
  • Performing Arts
    Aliens of exceptional ability in the performing arts whose work during the past 12 months did require, and whose intended work in the United States will require exceptional ability

A Green Card allows an individual to live and work permanently in the U.S. For a free consultation, please fill out the web consultation form or call 312.588.0466.

  • Share/Bookmark