Contact our Law Office:


9am to
5pm CST
Mon. - Fri.

Check My Case Status


The I-Visa is issued on the basis of reciprocity to persons who are bona fide representatives of foreign press, radio, film, or other foreign information media who seek to enter the United States solely to engage in such vocation. Spouses and children are allowed visas if accompanying or following to join the foreign press representative.

For more information, please fill out the web consultation form or call 312.588.0466.

Email us at:

  • Share/Bookmark