Contact our Law Office:


9am to
5pm CST
Mon. - Fri.

Check My Case Status

J Visa

J-1 Visas may be issued to persons having a residence in a foreign country (and with no intention of abandoning said residence) who is a bona fide student, scholar, trainee, teacher, professor, research assistant, specialist, or leader in a field of specialized knowledge or skill, or other person of similar description, if he/she is coming temporarily to the United States as a participant in a program designated by the United States Information Agency. The purpose of the visa will be to teach, instruct or lecture, study, observe, conduct research, consult, to demonstrate special skills, or receive training. Alternatively, this may also be issued to persons coming to the United States to participate in a graduate medical education or training program.

J-2 Visas may be issued to the spouse and minor children of a J-1 alien if accompanying or following to join him/her.

For more information, please fill out the web consultation form or call 312.588.0466.

Email us at:

  • Share/Bookmark